Click here to download a full copy of Playphysio Approach to Gamification of Respiratory Physiotherapy for Children with Cystic Fibrosis.
1. A. Robinson, Parenting a CF Child: One Family’s Experience, Boundless Horizons, Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital at Stanford’s CF Newsletter,1994
2. D.M. Orenstein, Cystic Fibrosis: A Guide for Patient and Family, 2004, 245-6
3. G.Koocher, M. McGratch, L.Gudas, Typologies of Nonadhereance in Cystic Fibrosis, Journal of Developmental & Behavioral Pediatrics. 11(6):353-8 · January 1991
4. Fitzgerald D. Non-compliance in adolescents with chronic lung disease: causative factors and practical approach. Paediatr Respir Rev. 2001;2(3):260–267.
5. V. Bregnballe P. Oluf Schiøtz K. Lomborg, Parenting adolescents with cystic fibrosis: the adolescents’ and young adults’ perspectives. Patient Prefer Adherence. 2011; 5: 563–570
6. Szyndler JE, Towns SJ, van Asperen PP, McKay KO. Psychological and family functioning and quality of life in adolescents with cystic fibrosis. J Cyst Fibros. 2005;4(2):135–144.
7. DeLambo KE, Ievers-Landis CE, Drotar D, Quittner AL. Association of observed family relationship quality and problem-solving skills with treatment adherence in older children and adolescents with cystic fibrosis. J Pediatr Psychol. 2004;29(5):343–353. [PubMed]
8. Urquhart D, Sell Z, Dhouieb E, Bell G, Oliver S, Black R, et al.. Effects of a supervised, outpatient exercise and physiotherapy programme in children with cystic fibrosis. . Pediatr Pulmonol. 2012;47(12):1235-41
9. Ledgers SJ, Owen E, Prasad SA, Williams J, Aurora P.. The Frequent Flyer Programme: Results of a 12month quality improvement initiative focused on intensive outpatient physiotherapy and dietetic support. Journal of Cystic Fibrosis. 2012;11:S44.
10. K. Huotari, j.Hamari, Defining Gamification – A Service Marketing Perspective, 16th International Academic Mindtrek Conference, 2012
11. A. MacIntyre, Gartner Says Worldwide Wearable Devices Sales to Grow 18.4 Percent in 2016, http://www.gartner.com/newsroom/id/3198018, 2016
12. J. Looyestyn, J. Kernot, K. Boshoff, J. Ryan, S.Edney, C. Maher
Does gamification increase engagement with online programs? A systematic review
13. B. Stokes, “Video games have changed: time to consider, serious games,” The Development Education Journal, vol. 11, no. 108, 2005
14. F. Ricciardi, L. Tommaso De Paolis, A Comprehensive Review of Serious Games in Health Professions, International Journal of Computer Games Technology Volume 2014 (2014)
15. J. McGonigal, Reality is Broken: Why Games Make Us Better And How They Can Change the World, Penguin Press, 2011.
16. Cole, S.W., Yoo, D.J., Knutson, B.. Interactivity and Reward-Related Neural Activation During a Serious Videogame. 2012 PLoS ONE
17. D.A. Lieberman, Management of Chronic paediatric Diseases with Interactive Health Games: Theory and Research Findings. Journal of Ambulatory Care Management, Jan 2001.
18. Kato, P.M., Cole, S.W., Bradlyn, A.S., Pollock, B.H.. A Video Game Improves Behavioral Outcomes in Adolescents and Young Adults With Cancer: A Randomized Trial. Pediatrics, 2008, 122, e305-e317.