We believe that the most important goal for Playphysio is to make a positive impact upon the lives of chronically sick patients and their families.
We think the best way to do this is to start a ‘chain reaction’ which starts with:
- Make treatment fun and therefore increase adherence to treatment.
- Better adherence to treatment results in healthier patients and/or faster recovery.
- Happier, healthier patients experience a better quality of life, and cost of care is reduced.
We would also like to:
- Collect and provide new data to clinical teams for research.
- New data can be used to inform future medical research into long term diseases and treatments.
- Research can help to improve treatment and could even help accelerate drug development.
Playphysio is proud to a social venture and is incorporated as a Community Interest Company (CIC). Will Jackson is the founder of playphysio and a parent of a CF child. Will has been developing ways to make physiotherapy treatment fun since 2013, and has recruited an experienced team of advisors that support Playphysio. For more details information about us please get in touch, or review our press page.